I got the Liebster Award for the second time. Thanks to Baldeep Kaur at Inspiring Evolution for nominating me . As the name of her blog suggests, she did really inspire me. You have to check out her blog.
The rules for this award are:
- Provide 11 personal facts .
- Answer the 11 nominator questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that have inspired you and ask them 11 nominator questions.
11 Random facts about me:
- I have a big bucket list. There are so many things to learn (swimming, cycling, driving, a new language…….), and so many books to read which I will be starting with pretty soon once I get into a good college.
- I love chocolates. It can be any form- the normal chocolate, cakes, brownies, mousse, cupcakes, shakes………basically anything fattening.
I am kind of scared of eyes. Not the human eye. It’s the animal eye that freaks me out. I mean they just have an eyeball, no sclera. So you can’t tell where they are looking. Plus, you don’t even know if they’re in a mood to attack or they’re just looking at you with love.
I love water. Drinking it, bathing in it, swimming (maybe, haven’t learnt it yet :P) or maybe just watching it. It’s just feels so deep and blue and royal.
I love birthdays. Be it’s my own or someone else’s. And the best part about birthdays is planning them.
I eat all vegetable but if there’s one thing I cannot stand is eggplant (brinjal). They are just so slimy and yucky when cooked.
I am going to be 18 in less than four months 😀 (And the countdown begins)
I learnt a little French 2 years back. So for once I want to visit Paris and see if my knowledge is any good. Also, I like the Eiffel Tower. But, not in a gooey-romantic way. I always thought of it as a huge pillar with beautiful lighting but when I was learning French, they taught us that it has restaurants and many other stuff too. So, basically it’s not just a structure wasting space but, instead, it’s being put to good use.
I wrote my first poem in when I was 10. It was in Hindi. Then I wrote a few in English which are way too embarrassing to show. But after that I took a long break and didn’t write for 3-4 years. I started writing again this year in January.
I listen to music. I like music. I love music. I can’t live without music. And I can listen to any kind of music, just the lyrics have to be good.
I love football. It is like the best team sport ever. It’s just I don’t get much time to follow it.
Now the questions that she asked:
- Why do you blog or write?
When I came here, it was a great stress buster. Seeing that people were going through the same hell (just different devils), it felt like I am not alone. Now, blogging is a way I can show my poetry to the world and have some constructive criticism on them.
- The biggest challenge you faced in your life and how did you overcome it?
The biggest challenge: staying alive. I am not saying it in a suicidal way but if you’re alive every day’s a challenge, you just have to decide which way you want to take it. It all depends on if you want to let even a little stupid problem destroy you or you want to jump over the obstacles and move forward.
- If money didn’t matter, what profession would you choose?
I would read all day and later blog about what I read! Or maybe, I would become a scuba diving instructor.
- Your most regretful moment.
I left that path long ago. Regretting is like wasting your time (not to mention your precious emotions) over something you can’t change. Stop regretting, start accepting.
- What does success mean to you?
I read somewhere: “Success is a moving target. I don’t think we ever achieve “it”, at least in our own minds. But I do know this, if you think you have achieved your greatest success you clearly have decided to stop pushing yourself.” This speaks for itself.
- 3 Things you cannot live without.
- My cellphone with earphones 2. Internet connection 3. A water bottle
- What money means to you?
A necessity if in the right amount but can be really hazardous if in excess.
- What do you know about God? Do you think there is a God? If not, what is logical reason for being an atheist?
I thank him when something good happens and curse him (like really cursing) when things don’t go my way. I don’t believe in religion or idol worshipping. I mean, of course I celebrate festivals with great zeal but in the end it all comes down to a supreme power. So maybe God exists but religion doesn’t.
- If you could go back in time and change one moment in your life, what would it be?
Again I say, I don’t like to regret. It happened with me, it was a part of me. And I cannot change it. So it would be nothing.
- What is your dream holiday destination?
I would not like to settle for anything less than a world tour 😛 but, if I had to choose it would be anywhere near water- seas, oceans, beaches.
- Do you think life is unfair?
Nope. It all depends on your perspective.
Now the nominees are:
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- What is the one thing you are looking forward to doing this year?
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- Currently the song in your playlist you listen to over and over again?
- Which is your favourite quote? (there might be many, I just need one)
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
- Which blogger do you admire the most?
- What is better: Spicy or sweet?
Take your time. Answer the questions, nominate some other bloggers and provide me the link once you’ve posted. Lastly, Congratulations 🙂